I'm so thankful for all of your prayers! I TRULY have felt each and every one of them. The Lord has sustained me and kept me going on days when i didn't think I could get myself out of the bed. HE has provided for me financially in ways I never dreamed. HE has cushioned my heart when it was shredded into a million different pieces. HE has been with my precious boys who don't fully understand what is going on.
My future and the boys' future is in GOD'S HANDS!!! I believe that more than ever. I believe that the Lord has AMAZING plans for my family. What that looks like? I don't know...but, i'm trusting the only ONE who knows.
I want to share with you a few bible verses and prayers that have gotten me through this time:
ISAIAH 41
(MSG)
I'VE PICKED YOU. I HAVEN'T DROPPED YOU.
DON'T PANIC. I'M WITH YOU.
THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR FOR I'M YOUR GOD.
I'LL GIVE YOU STRENGTH. I'LL HELP YOU.
I'LL HOLD YOU STEADY, KEEP A FIRM GRIP ON YOU.
A BAD STORM CAN BLOW IN A BEAUTIFUL SEASON. THE BIBLE PROVES OVER AND OVER THAT HOW SOMETHING BEGINS DOES NOT GET TO DICTATE HOW IT ENDS.
--BETH MOORE--
PROVERBS 3
TRUST GOD FROM THE BOTTOM OF YOUR HEART; DON'T TRY TO FIGURE OUT EVERYTHING ON YOUR OWN.
LISTEN TO GOD'S VOICE IN EVERYTHING YOU DO, EVERYWHERE YOU GO;
HE'S THE ONE WHO WILL KEEP YOU ON TRACK.
DON'T ASSUME THAT YOU KNOW IT ALL.
RUN TO GOD!
RUN FROM EVIL!
YOUR BODY WILL GLOW WITH HEALTH, YOUR VERY BONES WILL VIBRATE WITH LIFE!
HONOR GOD WITH EVERYTHING YOU OWN!
PSALMS 116:7
LET MY SOUL BE AT REST AGAIN, FOR THE LORD HAS
BEEN GOOD TO ME.
ROMANS 8:31
IF GOD IS FOR US, WHO CAN EVER BE AGAINST US?
SIMPLE PRAYER:
TRUST GOD.
PRAY AND BE PATIENT.
GOD WILL OFTEN ASK YOU TO WAIT FOR HIS BEST, BUT HE WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS.


No comments:
Post a Comment