i have a confession.
i mentioned in an earlier post how jim and i were going to start watching the t.v. show {the office}. several of my friends have watched it from the beginning and really enjoyed it.
well, we are members of netflix and love it, by the way.
anyways, you can watch movies/shows INSTANTLY via your computer!!
and
i am officially addicted to this show.
in all seriousness -- it is the greatest show!!!
i love the humor, the characters and the downright stupidity of some of them.
we are currently nearing the end of season 3 (yes, this is what we watch at night).
i am just itching for pam and jim to get together!!!
that {kelly} girl can go buh-bye!!
all of that to say......I LOVE THE SHOW!!!
IT MAKES ME LAUGH OUT LOUD
AND
I MIGHT HAVE CRIED FROM LAUGHING SO HARD
AND
EVEN MIGHT HAVE SNORTED A TIME OR TWO!!
{MAYBE}
********************
when the boys woke up from their naps yesterday we decided since it was 70ish degrees outside we would go for a walk. we walked around main post for probably an hour -- it was gorgeous!!
the leaves have changed colors and are simple breathtaking!!
john daniel spotted every single bird that was flying around.
we would be walking and talking and he would shout "BIRD-BIRD-BIRD"
elijah rode his bike and was in heaven!!!
we had the greatest time :o)
family time is the BEST!!!
******************
i'm off to go color with elijah :o)
this has become our new ritual while john daniel naps.
{i love coloring}
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!


8 comments:
I became addicted to the Office via netflix too, haha! I LOVE it!!! Glad you enjoy it too :)
i've never been a fan of the office. But I am a fan of quality time with family! :)
When you think Ft. Riley, KANSAS you think flat. boring. nothing-to-see. but the post is, as you said very beautiful. Just watch out for the snakes, ice storms and tornadoes. but hey, ice storms=caught in the house with family and THE OFFICE! = GOOD TIMES! :)
Love, Love, Love the office! It is my favorite!!
Everyone else says we have to watch The Office. I've never gotten around to it. Maybe it's on Hulu....
I love to color too! It is sooo fun :))
The office...come on Jenn really. I swear you and Scott should have married each other. I do not find the humor in that show every joke I do not get and just look at Scott like what the heck!! Love you
Aw, it sounds like you had some great family time! I haven't got into the office yet. Tons of people keep telling me about it!
you need to watch the wedding episode of The Office if you haven't already, my favorite, hands down!!
Post a Comment