Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years Eve


what a year 2010 has been!

i love new beginnings.
i love the 'fresh' feel of it all.
i'm excited about all that 2011 will bring...whatever that may be.

i usually don't make new years resolutions or ones that i know aren't attainable.
i usually make ones like...

take more pictures.
eat better.

and i like both of those goals...they are attainable =)

i LOVE to read but, realized that 2010 wasn't a good year for me and reading.
i don't know what happened.

i'm going to work on a list of books that i want to read.

and actually READ them.

i love a good girly book.
i love suspenseful books.
i love christian fiction. (karen kingsbury, terry blackstock)

i want to read RADICAL!!
i would like to read Candace Cameron Bure's book, Reshaping it All
i def. want to read George Bush's book, Decision Points

i want to hear from you...
what books do you recommend?

i want to read 24 books this year.
2 a month.
doesn't seem difficult right now...but, then LIFE happens =)

so, my New Years Resolution is:

TO READ MORE!!!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have said it before but I don't know if anyone I have told this to has taken my book suggestion - but the Trilogy of Tatiana and Alexander by Paullina Simons is THE best books I have ever read. I think you should totally read them!!!

Happy New Years my sweet friend! So glad we met this 2010 :)

Unknown said...

And here are the links for you just so you can see how easy it is to get them ;)

http://www.amazon.com/Bronze-Horseman-Paullina-Simons/dp/006185414X/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1293821347&sr=8-3

http://www.amazon.com/Tatiana-Alexander-Novel-Paullina-Simons/dp/0061987468/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1293821347&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Summer-Garden-Novel-Paullina-Simons/dp/0061988227/ref=pd_bxgy_b_text_c

THE BEST EVER!

Followers

Blog Archives

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved