Yesterday, i was quite productive =)
i love the way being productive makes me feel...
i should do it more often. ha!
i was determined to:
1 - go to the gym and run 3 miles - check.
2 - wrap the gifts that i've purchased so far -- check.
3 - clean -- i can't put a check next to this one.
i did clean some but, i didn't finish. boo.
AND...we finally had a night at home so, i made a pot of Lentil Chili
b/c it feels like the North Pole around here.
it's so surprising for GA to have this kind of weather in December...i'm loving it =)
it will be nice to have a cold, Christmas in GA instead of 70 degree weather - ha!!!
i'm secretly praying for a white christmas!
a girl can dream, right?!?!
i'm really looking forward to Elijah being out of school and not having a schedule to follow.
i have a few things up my sleeve to do with them while we are on Christmas break!!
Elijah is counting down the days til Christmas and i love seeing the 'JOY' and 'EXCITEMENT' in his face =)
John Daniel, is also getting in on the excitement and it's so much fun.
Whenever he sees a christmas tree he thinks it should have a train ornament b/c ours does and this boy LOVES, LOVES, LOVES trains =)
there is a christmas tree at the gym that we have to look at everyday...and each time he says...
mommy, this 'christmas' (tree) doesn't have a 'cwane' (train) -- ha!!!
he has a 'cwane' book that he has taken everywhere the last few days...
i love all his little sounds he makes while playing with his trains!!!
he's so animated and funny =)
i love the ages both my boys are right now!!!
they both have the cutest personalities and can be so funny!!
as hard as being a mom is sometimes...i love it to pieces!!!
it is one of the most rewarding things i've ever done =)
****************
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



3 comments:
He is such a little cutie!! Love his big blue eyes. I am hoping for a white Christmas too. Ha! But we did get one last year so I think that would be pushing my luck a bit. Oh well.
Hey I just found this website talking about disguising tv cords: http://dollarstorecrafts.com/2010/12/question-how-to-disguise-tv-cords/
I can't WAIT for Christmas break either... exactly for the same reasons as you. I need a break from routine and structure. Hmmmm... I think i should record this moment in time because I am sure come week 2 I am going to be ready for school to start again!!
what a cutie you have on your hands my friend...
And I just want to say - THANK YOU so much for your kind words on my blog :) xo
Post a Comment